Your cart is empty.
Warrior's Way Sport Climbing Clinic
The Warrior's Way Sport Climbing Clinic
The Warrior's Way, Outdoor Sport Climbing Clinic, coached by Sevve Stember
Falling & Commitment
How do you react when you are pumped and doubting your ability to commit to the next several moves? Many climbers lose commitment and won’t make the moves because they overthink when climbing.
To stay committed you to need to stop at rest stances and think through the risk.
Then you need to make an appropriate risk decision - go or no go. Can I fall here? Can I not fall here? Then, you need to commit completely to taking action on that decision. That is the emphasis of this sport climbing mental training camp.
This one or two-day sport climbing mental training course helps you:
● Learn where you can and can’t fall
● Climb efficiently to keep from pumping out just before you reach the anchors
● Make sport climbing more relaxed when on the sharp end.
Your Warrior’s Way trainer teaches skills and techniques which apply to all climbing grade levels. As wanted, the trainer can teach 5.11 and higher techniques and mindsets for those climbing in this ability range.
"I’ve always considered myself an intuitive climber but after one day with Warrior’s Way, I made a startling realization. In moments of hesitation, instead of listening to my body and going with the flow, I start to over-analyze and doubt myself. We worked through movement drills, breathing, and mental practices that helped harness my analytical energy and translate it into intuitive movement."
-Nina Williams, pro-climber & North Face athlete
Learn How To:
● Become aware of your mind’s limiting tendencies (like thinking you’ll clip the chains)
● Distinguish between no-fall and yes-fall zones
● Rest efficiently to avoid the pump
● Develop flow and momentum to make climbing easier
● Deal with mental stress before, during, and after the climb
● Improve problem-solving skills for better route finding and beta sequences
● Make and stick to appropriate risk decisions
● Use your intelligence to do effective risk-assessment
● Reduce fear when pushing yourself
● Make climbing more fun
● Able to sport climb 5.9 in a gym with no falls
● Climb indoors/outdoors at least 1-2 times per week
● At least 9 months of continuous climbing experience within the last year
This one-day course is available on the below dates.
Dates: Oct 30th
Cost = $250/day
Sign up instructions: Add to cart to make payment and we will reach out to you. Feel free to call us at 303-884-2755 or email at email@example.com